In the 2021 Great Jewish Books Book Club, your gift recipient will receive four English-language books over the course of the year. Selections may include novels, memoirs, short stories, and poetry, each thoughtfully chosen by Yiddish Book Center staff from the vast treasure trove of modern Jewish literature.
A gift membership includes:
- Notification of your gift, along with your personalized message, via email.
- Four English-language books delivered via mail (at a significant discount from retail pricing).
- Book reviews, essays, author profiles, and audio and video recordings sent via email to enrich their reading experience.
- Participation in a members-only Facebook group, where they will join a community of readers and engage in lively discussion.
- Invitations to four members-only online video conferences—one for each book—led by academics and scholars.
Members will receive a new book every three months (February, April, July, and October), with online discussions about that book available during those three months.
The registration deadline for the 2021 Great Jewish Books Book Club is November 29, 2020. Don’t miss out—register early!
Cost: $78 for a yearlong membership in the Book Club, including domestic shipping. Pricing for international shipping can be viewed in the Shipping Region drop-down menu at the bottom of this page.
Please note: Membership is non-refundable, and the Yiddish Book Center cannot take responsibility for sending replacement books if the address provided on the registration form is incomplete or changed without notification.
Questions or need help? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-256-4900, ext. 151.